Baja front Ski's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atbill

Can anyone help me in locating who the person was on this Forum that developed and last year was going to manufactuer front ski's to fit on the baja for winter fun ?? There was a prototype made and sent to someone up north in Mich, and they said it kicked but. I e-mailed the person who made these ski's but then the snow melted, he said he was waiting on mass quantity's to be made before selling them. I've checked my message board, and went back through all months to last march, but cannot find out " who you are " Does anyone remember ? or if "you" are still around, please contact me.
Thanks, Bill

Boy thats good fun right there I had to send those out but I have some new ones on the way I cant wait to get out again...I had a blast playing around with those.

050402_ATTRAX.jpg

no someone just has to make a track conversion like that one and you've got a baja that can go through some serious powder.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks