Baja SC Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes there stock bodies are not good at all they do have a new pc material body that is thicker then there old bodies but I have not beat the heck out of it yet to see if it holds up any better.

I just got a King Motor truck this past Saturday I haven't run it yet but the body seems pretty thick.

I have the black t1000 one with white stripes down the middle and the one on the side, got it with my truck conversion from king motor,,,, I have a pic or two on here,, anyway,, mine fits over a team chase cage which really adds support,, I have rolled it a few times,, did some jumping,, launched about 4 feet in the air,, didn't come down so well, went end over end,, landed on top of body, just some scuffs,, using a modified rc long bumper in back to take most of the abuse ,, I have been very happy so far, im pretty sure this is the new thicker body, as far as king motor quality, id say they keep improving there vehicles,,, personally I think king motor Is vastly better than rovan,, my own opinion though,,,

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks