Baja SS Pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobetta78

Does anyone know if the Baja SS pipe will fit on the Rampage MT? The DDM really didnt make the power that I thought it would!

you running the DDM dom sidepipe? they make good power or should do.
Sprint cuts up a 5b rear dom to make it fit and they go real well, i had 2 and then i decided to try something different and cut one up and rotated it the opposite way, tucks in for total protection

DSC00580.gif

DSC00596.gif

DSC00581.gif

here's a 77dom as sold by sprint77

DSC00261.gif

I want a 5b vrc unsilenced pipe to try cutting to fit next, i reckon that'll be the business if I can get it to fit

The SS pipe will not get you any more power. Go with the pipe above. I've seen it in person and its just as good as the Baja pipe. Well, it should it is it. :laugh:

Does anyone know if the Baja SS pipe will fit on the Rampage MT? The DDM really didnt make the power that I thought it would!

thats crazy. ive never heard of that before, and you certainly wont get better power from anything else BUT a ddm pipe. the sprint pipe IS a ddm pipe. you might wana think about pulling the lead wieghts off the axles(tires) and doing some motor upgrades.

How much do you charge for the pipes?

Sprints pipes last I heard about $180 heres a 23cc ripping around with a sprint pipe.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMxlgL64aI

I was the first person to work with sprint77 to help mod/come up with the ideas to mod the DDM pipes for the baja to fit the rampage.

I saw another person cut the DDM pipe 3 inches behind the header... then add a extension.....I don't like side pipes thats why I really like the rear sprint77 pipe DDMDominator001.gif

Oj28444.jpg

Us55260.jpg
[/

Last edited:
Maybe he is talking about the DDM side pipe for the Rampage?
im pretty sure he is talking about the side pipe, but im not at all convinced the sprint pipe is any better then the side pipe, thats all. they are baja dom's that have been cut and re-welded. i have seen a few crack on the other forum from the mouning brackit and other places. i think they are for folks that are dead set on under the shell pipes. as far as getting MORE power? the side dom is it. did you re-tune after the pipe installation? and what motor/tire/gear combo are you running?

Gat ya. I did remember that the end of the pipe does sit slightly out and can be hit during bashing. I owned a side Rampage DOM for a short time and would have to agree they looked to put out just not hidden under the hood.

Tuning is a must with any pipe or you will have a bog pipe.

The stinger is a little vunerable when you take off the MT tires with the sprint mod...I smacked mine a few times running excavators on my MT so when i built the cage for my TT I needed to come up with a pipe that can't be hit cos it'll never have a body so a bit of cutting a quick rotate and bit of weld and job done. With MT tires the stinger is pretty well protected. I'm with hellya... not keen on side pipes but that's not to say there's owt wrong with them...the side dom makes good power and i haven't seen a damaged one yet

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks