Baja wide wheels on front

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dhirsty

Hi all I've got the wide fg baja wheels on the front as well as the backs. Has any1 else tryed this & wot do u think dose it give better handling or should I go back to the original front wheels??

Okay guys will keep them on.also was thinking of getting the hpi mx hostal nightmere rims & tyres they look nice & chunky

U got any pic renbar?? Wot wheel adapters do u ave there r two different ones on eBay which ones should I get....

Yeah they look nice where did u get them all I can find is from Hong Kong can wait that long lol.. Yeah got front cable disc brakes

Thanks bud I've just been looking at ur bug mod that bug is flying matey must ave cost u a boom for ur oddie engine & red tip... I like it going to save the penny's now for an 29cc engine like ur's :w00t:

not wrong mate ive given up on how much lol,,,,but its worth it when you go out and the thing is just mental more than enough power love it just need to sort a few things out like new steering servo as that packed in today and new cables for the front as the ones on there are shocking

Good to hear you been out for a blast Ren! Might have to get me some adaptors & HPI wheels, seems a better choice of tyres than the FG rims.

Fg should pull there finger out and get some more stock on different rims & nightmare tyres would look great on the baja rims oh well that's fg for ya lol... Hopefully I get a changes too take out my baja today if the weather holds up need to running my new oddie 4 shoe clutch should be fun:D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks