Baltimore RC Drag Racing Scene

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sucks your having bad luck with the big bore ?, well and your finger. Looks like a cool group of guys as well. I did do some skipping around, but I'd guess I watched over half of it. Lots going on to watch..... unlike Doug's constant monologues ?

Was a good video, looked like a great bunch of lads just having fun with RC's, what more could you ask for. Well done for trying to stop the Vekta, a lot of machine to try and stop one handed, on the big bore you could see the brake bolt missing when you adjusted the LSN and HSN in the video.
Keep the video's coming, even at 20mins long it didn't drag or appear drawn out.

Cool video bud ?? your losi was kicking ass bro?
Seems like you need more space for the big bores ?
I was excited with how good that Losi was running. Gonna go up a tooth and try it again.
Lots of Fg Baja out there, your losi 5b was halling
Thanks bro. Yeah a ton of FGs
Sucks your having bad luck with the big bore ?, well and your finger. Looks like a cool group of guys as well. I did do some skipping around, but I'd guess I watched over half of it. Lots going on to watch..... unlike Doug's constant monologues ?
I'll take that as a compliment? Man I wish you guys were around to enjoy this RC bliss. Lol
Was a good video, looked like a great bunch of lads just having fun with RC's, what more could you ask for. Well done for trying to stop the Vekta, a lot of machine to try and stop one handed, on the big bore you could see the brake bolt missing when you adjusted the LSN and HSN in the video.
Keep the video's coming, even at 20mins long it didn't drag or appear drawn out.
It was either my hand or a car parked behind me. Lol. I didn't feel like paying for bodywork? I'm glad you liked it bro. I try to make the videos interesting??
Great video as always MR.C ??
Bet you bought that 71p eh ???
Thanks Z....you don't know me?

I was excited with how good that Losi was running. Gonna go up a tooth and try it again.

Thanks bro. Yeah a ton of FGs

I'll take that as a compliment? Man I wish you guys were around to enjoy this RC bliss. Lol

It was either my hand or a car parked behind me. Lol. I didn't feel like paying for bodywork? I'm glad you liked it bro. I try to make the videos interesting??

Thanks Z....you don't know me?
What kill switch are you running can’t you kill the engine from your remote

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks