Bandit Race Track in Saginaw, MI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmahh

Bajastafarian Madnes
PLUS member
I figured I would start on official Bandit Race Track Thread here.

Racing is every Saturday. open run from 10 to 11:30, Drivers meeting, racing starts at 12 noon.

1/10th 1/8th nitros and electrics, as well as 1/6 and 1/5 gassers.

I was out a few weeks ago, and will be going out tomorrow with one of the Nibs and meeting up with KMas, Harleymon, ToyPainter ( if your there ) and a few others.

Any one in Michigan, come on out. Bandit is on Bay Rd, 1 mile north of Titabawassee.

Directions.

Take I 75 to Saginaw and exit onto the I 675 business loop. Take I 675 and exit Titabawassee Rd. This is the first exit from North of Scagnasty and the last exit from the South of Scagnasty on I 675. Head West 1 mile to Bay Rd. Turn North (right from 675) and go 1 mile, and turn in where you see Hickeys Black Metal Choppers.
Track is behind Hickeys to the right. BE SLOW AND CAREFULL WHEN PULLING AROUND, that is Hickeys Garage Access Drive and Choppers/Harles are all over the place!!!!

Should be a good time. HOPE to see more people out there.

Sundays are open practice day or Make up day if it rains to badly on Saturday.

Comeon out and support the local Large Scale Track!!!!!

Timmahh

has anyone heard about next season? Its a little early for the bug, but thats the way it goes, slow in the winter, too busy in the summer.
kmas

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks