Banned from another bash spot...OTTERSPOOL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if theres enough of you you will get good results they have got to listen if there ok with the plane club you sould be good shame theres not more people down here theres only about five in my area with large scales but we have got loads of places to go at the min but that can all change with one bit of bad luck you only need one idiot or one person getting hurt will ruin it for others

if theres enough of you you will get good results they have got to listen if there ok with the plane club you sould be good shame theres not more people down here theres only about five in my area with large scales but we have got loads of places to go at the min but that can all change with one bit of bad luck you only need one idiot or one person getting hurt will ruin it for others

yea i,ve been thinking about the damage a large scale could do if hit someone it would,nt be good, was talking to a lad who had his fg monster, running in his street and crashed it into a parked car costing him £150 the dent man ain,t cheap:clown::clown::clown:

tell me about it just before xmas i hit wagons car that cost 75 for his exes plus the damage to my car ended up costing me about 400 by the time i put it all good

Alright !!
I'm 'travelling' for one month, so it requires somebody 'local' like Hyperpete or Pablo, etc., to represent 'the Liverpool Large Scale RC Truck Owners' Club' or whatever you consider.

We need to confirm HOW MANY are interested in assistance from the Liverpool Council, presumably Liverpool residents, or at least Merseyside residents, with potential and probable near-Merseyside regular participants.

I've NO IDEA of WHERE or WHAT CONDITIONS they may insist on, or indeed on what they will propose.
Do these other societies pay anything to the Council, or is the area 'donated' by the Council?

Anybody willing to 'take it to the next level'?
Al.
Who wants

i,am going to find out who we need to speek to, i will allso speak to the guy from plane club who i know quite well just to see what channels he went through.

Alright !!
I'm 'travelling' for one month, so it requires somebody 'local' like Hyperpete or Pablo, etc., to represent 'the Liverpool Large Scale RC Truck Owners' Club' or whatever you consider.

We need to confirm HOW MANY are interested in assistance from the Liverpool Council, presumably Liverpool residents, or at least Merseyside residents, with potential and probable near-Merseyside regular participants.

I've NO IDEA of WHERE or WHAT CONDITIONS they may insist on, or indeed on what they will propose.
Do these other societies pay anything to the Council, or is the area 'donated' by the Council?

Anybody willing to 'take it to the next level'?
Al.
Who wants

You are right Al. Its all well and good moaning about what happened to us but we need to take action to stop it happening again and to improve our situation.
As Pablo is doing I am going to find out exactly WHO we need to contact to start the ball rolling, and am going to start a thread to get names down on paper which will hopefully make them listen to us !!!

BRING ON THE REVOLUTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clown::2guns::clown::2guns::clown::2guns:

i have that if a by law has been passed on any land it will have a sign up saying no running of radio controlled cars. if it says anything other than that they cannot do anythin really.

anyone acyually interested in being an oficial club. and approaching wigan council about the wasteland at the 3 sisters.
i started a thread a while ago about this mate, we'd need to have a chairmen, secratery and treasurer to become a proper club plus we'd need a bank account sortin to hold membership fees. the problem we'd have is seein how much wigan council would charge to rent the land and then get a track designed and built, then how we'd sort out a price for our membership fees to cover all this!

i started a thread a while ago about this mate, we'd need to have a chairmen, secratery and treasurer to become a proper club plus we'd need a bank account sortin to hold membership fees. the problem we'd have is seein how much wigan council would charge to rent the land and then get a track designed and built, then how we'd sort out a price for our membership fees to cover all this!

true but do you think it could be done.

we'd all have to agree on 3 sisters to be our club track cause theres a lot of us now from around the northwest now with most over the loverpool/wales side, so we need to see what everyone thinks then get a list of names together to go to wigan council and see if they will let us use the land or if we'd have to rent it.

we'd all have to agree on 3 sisters to be our club track cause theres a lot of us now from around the northwest now with most over the loverpool/wales side, so we need to see what everyone thinks then get a list of names together to go to wigan council and see if they will let us use the land or if we'd have to rent it.

we are allowed to use the land just not officially if you know what i mean, we are not banned from there, but to get it in wroting is a good idea. well get my name on hat list mate :):)

ste mate try and put the feelers out and email wigan council to see if they let us use the land then we can start a thread and get the ball rollin to see whos interested in have a proper track that we can use when ever we want without any hassel!!

ste mate try and put the feelers out and email wigan council to see if they let us use the land then we can start a thread and get the ball rollin to see whos interested in have a proper track that we can use when ever we want without any hassel!!

consider that my job then. but i`ll have to find out the email addy lol, i`ll get back to ya about soon as.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks