Bargain Basement - Beadlocks!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a joker £600 quid is just far to much money mate yeah they will look great on a trebor shelfer but come on thats a nice secondhand fg evo or a full spec marder/monster truck,,and would you honestly use them one bad roll/crash its game over and your left with 3 good wheels if you damage one and thats if you damage just one,,,they are nice yes just for people with big fat wallets that think there better than everybody else look at me blah blah my cars got £600 wheels so its the best in the world whatever,,no it means your a mug thats got to much money lol

They ARE really nice.
That's one thing I liked about the MCD chevron MT tyres - they permit the tyre to stand proud of the alloy.
Not sure with those beadlock rings, which look pretty thick.

Nice find just the same.
Al.

thats the one thing i really do hate about FG's (especially Monsters), lack of choice of wheels/tires :(

at 1 point i was thinking of slapping some hurrax Yukon rims/tires on my FG Monster, hobbythek had the adapters etc but would cost over £300 in total to do so :(

herers pic of yukon rims vs mcd rims:

P1020929.jpg

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks