Barr work for my baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazzapro

Hi I just thought I would show you guys the bar work I have made for my Baja. The parts are all made from 6mm round bar. and bundy tube.
The role gage has been made in two peaces so the front part can be removed with out removing all the suspension and brace. Where they join the 6mm bar slides in side some bundy (brake) tube.
The Nerf burs are made from the same bar and bolt to the chary with 3 bolts. The upper bar is bolted to the role cage hop bolts. The lower parts bolt to two new holes in the Chase.
I have also made a fan cover brace and a front bumper.
All the parts have been powder coted in black.

I'm have had some people comment on the Nerf bars be for and one chap would have liked to by them. So I thought I might make some more and sell them through Power Slide Racing www.powerslideracing.com.au

I am going to sell at the moment the Nerf bars and a couple cages. I'm working on bumpers and some other stuff.
So let me know what you think.
I will be able to use other coolers and I'm thinking of making them out of alloy.
I don't have a tig yet that is the mane reason they are made from steel.
So you can give me coaler suggestions or other designe sagest ions.
I don't have a designe time ore other stuff it is just me, Some one that didn't like what was in the market place.

In the pick of the bumper it has bolts to mount it to the original mount. But I have changed it to pins so it is easier the remove. I would like to make other designs as well.

Attachments

• PIC00577web.jpg
    PIC00577web.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 15
  • PIC00578web.jpg
    PIC00578web.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 9
  • PIC00579web.jpg
    PIC00579web.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 14
  • PIC00580web.jpg
    PIC00580web.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 13
  • PIC00583web.jpg
    PIC00583web.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 13
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks