bartolone 5t pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

italjeep65

Does anyone know if bartolone changed their design on there tuned pipe.I ordered a tuned pipe from DDM and it was suppose to mount onto the motor but instead it mounts onto the chassis.It looks like the big bore pipe but has the down turned exhaust like the engine mounted one.The order number was fd940 and matches whats on the package.Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Terrible fitment

I also bought a Bartolone pipe from DDM for my Dbxl and 5sc and both fit like crap.On my Dbxl It hits my linkage when I'm half-full throttle.The mount to the main deck hits the brace to the chassis.On my 5sc,I had to bend the mount tabs and heat up the header to bend it.I'm lucky to have the means to modify as needed.I normally make my own but tried to save time and ordered them.They must be sleeping at the design shop.You can teach engineering but you can't teach common sense.OH-WELLLLLLL

The dbxl pipe is completely different than the 5t pipe so I can't comment on that but mine for my 5t fits and works great!

Does anyone know if bartolone changed their design on there tuned pipe.I ordered a tuned pipe from DDM and it was suppose to mount onto the motor but instead it mounts onto the chassis.It looks like the big bore pipe but has the down turned exhaust like the engine mounted one.The order number was fd940 and matches whats on the package.Any thoughts would be appreciated.

You must of ordered the Bartolone XP.....it's much better and more stable mount. You won't be disappointed. The other pipe that mounts on the fan cover can break the fan cover.

Does anybody have a problem with the Bart XP pipe rotating down and burning through the side guard on the 5ive?

Does anybody have a problem with the Bart XP pipe rotating down and burning through the side guard on the 5ive?

You can just trim the side that the pipe hit also i got a new rubber mount from mc master carr. Its alittle bigger and make the pipe hit the side but thats not a big issue. A small price to pay for such an awsome power makin pipe.

I also bought a Bartolone pipe from DDM for my Dbxl and 5sc and both fit like crap.On my Dbxl It hits my linkage when I'm half-full throttle.The mount to the main deck hits the brace to the chassis.On my 5sc,I had to bend the mount tabs and heat up the header to bend it.I'm lucky to have the means to modify as needed.I normally make my own but tried to save time and ordered them.They must be sleeping at the design shop.You can teach engineering but you can't teach common sense.OH-WELLLLLLL

Wow this is the first i heard about somthing being messed up with his pipes. And you gotta remember these parts are HAND made in good old socal by one guy.Hes not a huge corperation getting mass produced machine made china parts so things might be alittle off from time to time and considering the mass amount that has to be made to supply EVERYONE one or two mess ups is not so bad. You can call ddm or bartolone racing and get things taken care of pretty quick.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks