Bashing Sunday 5th sept 2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If i can get mine started i'll prob be going to deeside, as PaulB might be down this weekend from Anglesey, can't expect him to drive another 80 miles.

Hey dudes,
don't really know what to do. Not been to Allerton towers for a while. Nice grass to run on, tho a little "jump-less" ! Plus if weather is this good on sunday, there will prob be quite a few people / families around.
Deeside is always a good crack ! I know Pablo don't fancy the sandyness, but we could stay on the other field ??:rolleyes:

Hey dudes,
don't really know what to do. Not been to Allerton towers for a while. Nice grass to run on, tho a little "jump-less" ! Plus if weather is this good on sunday, there will prob be quite a few people / families around.
Deeside is always a good crack ! I know Pablo don't fancy the sandyness, but we could stay on the other field ??:rolleyes:

iv done my piton and head there last week cracked head and reced piston got5 the parts pablos gona fit it for us then sunday im just doing gras brake in no jumps till i do the mod to the dom
mike

can`t make it either this week, i promise guys i will get to meet ya all at some point just skint this weekend. might just try and make at least 1 bash a month when i get paid.

Hey dudes,

Other side on the grass sounds good, we'll get the cones out and have a flat race (so we know which way to go, othrwise with a few it gets ugly :lol: )and if others want to do the odd jump then so be it.
Just got 1 ready, got to try the km tomoz, fingers crossed. :rolleyes:

well im at deeside guys. im up for the flat field for a race....lol but we have to be careful of that rut where my buggy went 6ft in the air and went for a tumble.
just got to finish putting it together....lol....

i have a big stack of training cones i will bring them along so we can set a track out but i need some time to get used to my baja as i have never driven one before lol always had 4wd before now so should be a fun learning curve plus i promised the miss's she could have a play (fingers crossed with that one)

i have a big stack of training cones i will bring them along so we can set a track out but i need some time to get used to my baja as i have never driven one before lol always had 4wd before now so should be a fun learning curve plus i promised the miss's she could have a play (fingers crossed with that one)

there a bit more fun than a 4wd, when i first got mine i was trying to nail it into corners like i did with my hyper7 but it would just spin round. theres a bit more thinking involved when driving a 2wd,

there a bit more fun than a 4wd, when i first got mine i was trying to nail it into corners like i did with my hyper7 but it would just spin round. theres a bit more thinking involved when driving a 2wd,

Indeed ! more of a chellenge to drive, but a WHOLE lot more fun !!!:D

well im at deeside guys. im up for the flat field for a race....lol but we have to be careful of that rut where my buggy went 6ft in the air and went for a tumble.
just got to finish putting it together....lol....

OOOH ! Get you with ya new avatar !!:w00t: bling BLING BLING

:lol::w00t::D

i took it out for 5 mins this afternoon just to check all the bit i put on worked and the car was ok and lets say i spent more time facing the wrong way i have a bmw as my real car so you think i would have some sort of head start but appears not lol.

just have to take it steady at this rate my gf will be putting in better laps than me and that wouldnt be good for the self esteem

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks