Battery charger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Venom went bankrupt so while I agree their stuff is good, just beware. Not sure what long term support will be like. I have a Venom Duo Pro charger for my smaller reciever and 2S packs..its good for smaller MAH packs but really takes forever with the big boys.

Are you looking for an all in one or a higher amperage charger w external power supply?

I have the Hota D6 w a 350w external power supply and its a beast. Can charge 2 3s packs simultaneously at up to 7.5 amps per channel.

Venom went bankrupt so while I agree their stuff is good, just beware. Not sure what long term support will be like. I have a Venom Duo Pro charger for my smaller reciever and 2S packs..its good for smaller MAH packs but really takes forever with the big boys.

Are you looking for an all in one or a higher amperage charger w external power supply?

I have the Hota D6 w a 350w external power supply and its a beast. Can charge 2 3s packs simultaneously at up to 7.5 amps per channel.
I had an ultra power up240ac duo that came with a car when i bought it and it seemed to do everything i needed. Not sure exactly what im looking for lol.

I-charger are about all I'll buy anymore. I have electrify, and a twin station can't remember the name right now. Only downside to the high-powered chargers is the need for power supplies.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks