Be Thankful for what you have

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slawhammer

Being a American holiday ..to celebraite and be thankful....
Mine is some what sad for this day...Greavince day for me here...
The miss's dad passed away last night....But I am thankful for him not
to suffer any more with medical complacations......
So be thankful for what you have around you...they will be gone some day
soon enough.....And to much hind sight ..there are many that wished they would have done things different in there life..........
This is all part of life's process....being born in to the world ..and to leave this world as we know it.....So enjoy it while you can.......Slawhammer

Hearing your greavance. We also had 2 in the space of a week. 1 funeral yesterday and the other next Monday. Too true what you say.

Sorry to hear of your loss mate, and I totally agree with what you say.
I experienced something similar not too long ago and it made me take a step back and have a bit of a look at things. And your so right..... enjoy what youve got, while youve got it.... cos you don't know when it might be gone. Pete

It's good the family has a strong willed person around to help at these times. You've been through a lot lately and still a good outlook. I know it's not much but it was time to let go and say goodbye. At least his suffering is done. I hope the Yuletide brings some hope and happiness back to the family

I so much no wot you are going though Slaw. I will not say more than the above post but our thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

well this is around the time that my grandfather passed 3 years ago. and my grandmother 3 months exactly after. but still live life like it should be lived. not to crazily but not to recklessly. and respect what you have and enjoy your loved ones like its the last time you'll see them. cause you never know that may be the last time you see them.

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words in this time of need.....
I have walked this old trail many times now ..and the shoe's are getting pretty
worn out....As my self am falling in health now my self...Before long some one else
will walk the trail for me......I am the last of my clan..so I will strive for as long as I can..
enjoy my hobby car......But to remember you guys here in the forum.....
So one day will come... I will no longer be in the forum to leave coments.......
But I will be looking down apon you guys running your RC Hobby Cars..Trucks ..heli's..
boats..buggys...planes.....So enjoy what you have toys and your friends & family.....
Thank you again for your thoughts and kind words........Slawhammer

Pablo....You and the rest of the guys here in the Rc Forum are all I have for friends..
My Rc is my life line to staying alive..each and every day..it is nothing but Rc....
To me where in my thread there is some thing about me & the rc hobby.. as my life
and being able to get healed from the rc hobby as a medical therapy......
As I was told I would never have use of 1 arm or be able to walk again.....
Well I proved the doctor's wrong..Al tho I do have some minor complications and have to take meds for that......But to me every day is nothing but RC...Andto be able to come to
the forum where there are so many great people....There have been many people who have helped with my project along the way......All I am saying here is with out this great froum and the great people here I may not be here today..Yes thank the sponsors & forum owner usabaja............Slawhammer

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks