Beauty Marder!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't think ive seen a marder before on ebay fot 750! its very nice but has a 40quid basic tx.I got one with my on road and have never used it.I got 8 duracell rechargables with it that are 15quid for four (almost worth more the the tx!)Ive seen almost fully alloy marders swap hands for 450/500 quid.I like the shell.Normally mts get a better price then the marder,so if voo didnt get 750, i will be very surprised if that gets the asking price!Im not being funny tho' as out of my large scales my marder is my favourite.If people want to spend around that sort of cash,they normally will look at something like a mcd or hpi maybe, but then again thats just my opinion.ID PROBABLY WANT TO PAY NO MORE THEN 450 FOR IT!As its alot nicer then the one i own.

fgs's just don't get good money secondhand the only way is to part it out its a crying shame,,,, ive spunked over £2500 on mine in just about 2 years id be lucky to get £500 id rather never use it again and leave it plonked on a shelf than have somebody buy it for silly money just to make a profit by breaking it up no way

fgs's just don't get good money secondhand the only way is to part it out its a crying shame,,,, ive spunked over £2500 on mine in just about 2 years id be lucky to get £500 id rather never use it again and leave it plonked on a shelf than have somebody buy it for silly money just to make a profit by breaking it up no way

most people that buy alloy 5th scales are selling them up on ebay as parts i must say buying them like that, you do make alot off profit.
there are quite a few 5th scale suppliers on eBay.

most people that buy alloy 5th scales are selling them up on ebay as parts i must say buying them like that, you do make alot off profit.
there are quite a few 5th scale suppliers on eBay.

most of the alloy on mine came from ebay 90% of the car is all secondhand from ebay as i couldnt afford to buy one complete at the time so built it myself to my spec all from scratch even the chassis was a bent one cost me £7.50 1 or 2 hits with a lump hammer sorted that out still spot on 2 years down the line it cost me more as i built it in plastic first then got the bling bug,,,,do i regret it no and ive started a on road build to the same sort of specs all alloy and carbon +big power

most of the alloy on mine came from ebay 90% of the car is all secondhand from ebay as i couldnt afford to buy one complete at the time so built it myself to my spec all from scratch even the chassis was a bent one cost me £7.50 1 or 2 hits with a lump hammer sorted that out still spot on 2 years down the line it cost me more as i built it in plastic first then got the bling bug,,,,do i regret it no and ive started a on road build to the same sort of specs all alloy and carbon +big power

a quote like this..,i don't have a come back :lol::lol:
ive seen your bug and it looks very nice what motor you running, ive seen so many bugs on ebay with the same shell as yours did you get that custom painted or is it a common paint job.
I find alloy tends to bent quicker then plastic so i left my MT stock form. What alloy are you running chap (elcon?)
Get some mt side guard for your bug will looks amazing.

Last edited:
im running a oddified 23cc 4 bolt @6hp vrc pipe wt 771 carb the shell came painted also secondhand on ebay it starting to look a bit sad now lost its archs ditched the tub and slamed it down but its still got loads of bashing time left in it

Last edited:
im running a oddified 23cc 4 bolt @6hp vrc pipe wt 771 carb the shell came painted also secondhand on ebay it starting to look a bit sad now lost its archs ditched the tub and slamed it down but its still got loads of bashing time left in it

did that motor come to you standard at 6bhp, hows the vrc pipe compared to ddm or samba.
I was wondering why your body looks so decked down, im still having alot off problems with my mt im toying with the idea off selling it and getting a Baja or i might just keep it and get some smaller wheels because with these big foot tyres the mt just keeps tipping over really annoying after awhile running after it do you have anything you can recommend mate

Last edited:
yes and guess where i got that yep ebay secondhand,,,cant compare to ddm or samba pipes but its much better than the jetpro i had before it sounds better performes much better fits better,,,as for you mt stick with it chase out the problems and then it will come together its taken me ages to get the bug sorted but if i can get the tyres to stay on the thing then full tank runs aint a problem and other than plastic rose joints its solid there only there for a weak link id rather break one of them than a alloy arm

yes and guess where i got that yep ebay secondhand,,,cant compare to ddm or samba pipes but its much better than the jetpro i had before it sounds better performes much better fits better,,,as for you mt stick with it chase out the problems and then it will come together its taken me ages to get the bug sorted but if i can get the tyres to stay on the thing then full tank runs aint a problem and other than plastic rose joints its solid there only there for a weak link id rather break one of them than a alloy arm

how much did you pay for the engine i cant seem to find anything cheap on ebay do you ask them to do out off auction deals because biding on ebay is stupidly expensive everything is over prices reasons why ive stopped using ebay. :( so many people have told me to keep the mt not one person has said that a baja is better, i really do want an baja but i think im going to keep the fg fix all the problems and see how shes goes hopefully ill get some run time. my samba is just the best i wouldn't change it for a jetpro or a ddm the sound is perfect not to loud and the amount off power she adds to the car is ace ive noticed the hubs on the fg are really weak after to hits on the hurb ive bent it and the tyre is out off balance that's something ill consider going alloy on

Last edited:
got to pick the right time to bid on things as in the good weather everybodys got the same idea and using there cars in the winters the time i get most parts its to cold to run and nobodys realy using there cars so parts don't sell as good and they can be got cheaper

got to pick the right time to bid on things as in the good weather everybodys got the same idea and using there cars in the winters the time i get most parts its to cold to run and nobodys realy using there cars so parts don't sell as good and they can be got cheaper

Barry no alarm bells ringing huh:lol::lol:

K....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks