Because two is better than one

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phoenix08

This one is, unfortunately, not mine, but is in my posession for an overhaul before he sells it.

20210120_141126.jpg
20210120_141111.jpg

Just thought it was cool enough to share the project. Going to need some TLC and tuning, but will be a nice build.

I think I may try rust bluing or oil bluing the pipes, that would look incredible

Shame look at the state of that?‍♂️ .....time to name and shame I rekon????
This one is, unfortunately, not mine, but is in my posession for an overhaul before he sells it.

View attachment 68579
View attachment 68580

Just thought it was cool enough to share the project. Going to need some TLC and tuning, but will be a nice build.

I think I may try rust bluing or oil bluing the pipes, that would look incredible

It was bought from an estate from my understanding, they had been sitting in a shed until the family sold them

Dirty, and the pipes are rusty, but it's not in TERRIBLE condition.

I will pull the cage and exhaust tonight, and give it a preliminary degreasing and inspection, i think it will look 100% better with a little effort.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks