beetle jeep body info.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marvo

Reading the Rules!
Was wondering if the beetle and jeep bodies fit the fg mt? Also where is the cheapest place to get replacment bodies for these? My wife said she saw a beetle clear body for sale somewheres for 60$ but cant remember where.

http://www.rc-car-online-shop.de/ls...wrub--karossen.karossen.karossen_offroad,.htm

1196333737-32262.jpg

1158826091-25066.jpg

1158826204-25224.jpg

Was wondering if the beetle and jeep bodies fit the fg mt?
Yes, with the right body mount modifications.

Also where is the cheapest place to get replacement bodies for these?

Ebay and DDM seems to be the best deal. I would recommend no matter where that you call and make a deal. The Fg parts are not allowed in most cases to be under a certain cost in advertisement but the supplier can do wonderful things in private.

My wife said she saw a beetle clear body for sale somewheres for 60$ but cant remember where.

Ebay prob.

I'd suggest the beetle body. It's the toughest one out there with it's design. I've had one and then it went on to at least 3 more owners over the next 3 years! You won't get that from a Jeep or ttruck body.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks