Bergonzoni Thread ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rick, What are you asking for the bandit?

^^^ +1

Hi Rick, thanks to u I bought my first bergonzoni, it was years ago I talked to u, and I've had 6 of them. Great to c ur still around.
Glen

Last edited:
^^^ +1

Hi Rick, thanks to u I bought my first bergonzoni, it was years ago I talked to u, and I've had 6 of them. Great to c ur still around.
Glen

Glen!!

What's going on man? :)

I've been out of the R/C loop for quite a while and just starting to get back into it :cool2:

I still need to clean the car up a bit as it's been sitting forever, but I have someone local that wants to take a look at it this weekend (I think he wants to convert to brushless).

I have no idea what these things are going for nowadays, but I'm thinking $200 or so with all the radio gear :confused:

If he doesn't want it, shoot me an email ([email protected]) if u don't mind shipping it, I'd most likely buy it, I mean this is the famous burnout berg rite? Lol that video u sent me years ago hooked me for life.

What's your next r/c collection going to consist of? U going bigger or smaller?
Glen

Sorry I missed your post

For some reason, this forum doesn't send me email notifications :confused:

Anyhoo, the local buyer is low on funds right now, so I said I'll give him a couple more weeks.

Yes, it's the same burnout Berg lol

It's actually in pretty rough shape from sitting though :(

Tires and fuel tubes are cracking and the fuel bulb needs to be replaced :no:

I also have to replace the steering servo horn shaft (stripped it AGAIN for the umpteenth time)

Never ran with a servo saver cause I couldn't stand the slop, so instead I stocked up on hitec rebuild kits lol

I'm actually just getting back into R/C right now and went smaller with 1/10th scale short course truck (4x4, brushless, Lipo)

As much as I love 1/5th scale, the fact is there just isn't much of a large scale crowd in my area anymore :(

And unless you're running an HPI Baja, there really isn't any 1/5th scale support from the local hobby shops :no:

That was awsome, berg memory lane. I just started racing my berg again.Its sick fast! Anyway.that was the most bergs i've ever seen in one place.Thanks for posting it, I was beginning to think I had the last one. Good luck with yours....out.

Have you seen the new bodies from the body shop, they're pretty kool, I like the renault megane cup car and the old BMW(silver and red). I love the F1 cars but am concerned about open wheel and damage (accidents).Do you have any cars raptor? Id like to see them. chaz.

Have you seen the new bodies from the body shop, they're pretty kool, I like the renault megane cup car and the old BMW(silver and red). I love the F1 cars but am concerned about open wheel and damage (accidents).Do you have any cars raptor? Id like to see them. chaz.

not yet, i just got the one from rc-nut in this thread:

https://www.largescaleforums.com/showthread.php?t=11498

waiting on him to ship it right now :lol:

i looked but just didnt see much that interested me (maybe it was because it came up in french for me LOL. i need to get some stuff sold off so i can get some mroe largescale stuff :lol::lol:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks