Best aftermarket air filer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Losi1978

So another question. What's the best overall aftermarket air filter. Doesn't need to be billet but the stock one seems cheap and doesn't filter very well. Foam gasket doesn't seal. Mostly run my truck on dirt. Thanks in advance. I saw the DDM but read something about it will destroy your engine if you use this one on dirt.

lots of discussion on this. some like the dt-1 dome some hate it. i think the conclusion is you have to oil it at least the night before you use it. cant oil it and let it sit for weeks.
GBE makes a nice one but then again some have had problems with the rubber if you overtighten the hose clamp.and you cant get replacement filters from ddm yet,
some sware by the stock filter with a few mods.

The best filter is one that doesn't leak! that means keeping it clean and oiled also. I use the dt-1 and have a second that I keep under my gas can that is a tool box. really cool gas can I found at a yard sale. for a buck.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks