Best Brakes and Shocks put now?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“Out now?!?!” Lol
I’m wondering what you guys think are the best brakes and shocks out now?
I heard a rumor from someone in the know, that there’s going to be a break off company from MIP, I would get their big bore shocks, and Real Brakes in a second! I can’t give any more info, as it was a personal conversation, but there may be a new company for large scale stuff, with similar goods to MIP’s.

MIP discontinued EVERYTHING for the 1/5’s. Like I said, word is there should be a break off company for the Large Scales. And yes a little cheaper would be nice. Like 30% cheaper would be reasonable.

I have the Mip real brakes on my primary truck and they are a major improvement over stock I would go with the Axis brake setup over the Mip. My back up truck has the Losi 5ive B setup and that is also a huge improvement over stock but replacement pads require a full $70 kit, the axis pads are only $20/pair.

My issue with the MIP real brakes is the pads started crushing length wise very quickly, I am still using the first set of pads with one and a half seasons of racing and will try some adhesive as well as the screws when I do put in the other set of pads I bought when I noticed the issue.

The best shocks at the moment are probably the hard anodized 5ive B shocks.

I have also heard of the new source for the MIP 1/5 products, shouldn't be long now they were saying a couple weeks a couple weeks ago, LOL.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks