Best polycarbonate paint remover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanted to know whats the best polycarbonate paint remover out there. Any suggestions guys?

Also, need suggestions and tips to paint the body. Number of coats, paint brand, etc

~Thanks

what he said ☝️(y), brake fluid will take polycarb paint off really well,
just make sure you wash the panels really really well afterwards with plenty of soapy water,
also only works with the painted panaels, if yours are the newer printed type panels then brake fluid wont touch it,

what he said ☝️(y), brake fluid will take polycarb paint off really well,
just make sure you wash the panels really really well afterwards with plenty of soapy water,
also only works with the painted panaels, if yours are the newer printed type panels then brake fluid wont touch it,
Whats the solution for newer printed panels? Any specific paint remover that I can use? Like Tamiya or any other industrial remover?

Whats the solution for newer printed panels? Any specific paint remover that I can use? Like Tamiya or any other industrial remover?
tbh i've never found anything to take the print off the printed panels without making a mess of the polycarb as well mate,
as above, buy new clear and start again, or paint or wrap the outside (y),
if you do paintthe outside, use a plastic primer first then paint, then clearcoat if you want gloss finish,
and same as sean said in another thread yesterday, be prepared to repaint and touch up as you need to,
cos paint on the outside is gonna get scuffed up quick,

tbh i've never found anything to take the print off the printed panels without making a mess of the polycarb as well mate,
if you do paintthe outside, use a plastic primer first then paint, then clearcoat if you want gloss finish,
and same as sean said in another thread yesterday, be prepared to repaint and touch up as you need to,
Well I guess wrapping is the only option I have now, wrapping + clear coat protective film...🥴

Don't bugger up the paint on the hammer!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks