Best Price In US for Futuba 3pk w/Fasst

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KauseKaos

Well after spending a lot on this hobby and more on upgrades its time to retire the Spektrum DX3 and get the Futuba 3pk w/ Fasst System. Where the best place to get it from?

I hear you, my dx3.0 is getting tired. switches and toggles have seen their share of dirt and takes some effort to make them work now and again. I want a 4ch radio. after setting up my mt without a killswitch (for now, have to order another) I forgot how nice it was to be able to adjust the front brakes with the radio settings

that's the problem. you need steering, rear brake and throttle, front brake and kill switch. if you run a Y cable between front and rear brake you can get away with 3 but then you mechanically adjust the brakes

If you have a HObby TOwn USA (chain store) they have the 3PM-X 2.4ghz for 179.00(Tx and Rx) they are 189 on most internet sites and 179 or the cheaper ones i've found

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks