Best price?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured since I am spending so much at one crack I was going to dicker with them anyways and get them to throw in some other stuff as well.

Im sure they will hook you up there great over there at DDM.Nothing but good things to say about them my way.
$120.00 off with a $2000 order thats another hop up.

Last edited:
Yeah I am buying everything through them. I am going to have to call them when I place the order to make sure things are precise with everything. Plus I have some questions for them.

I have trouble dropping 1k+ on Ebay. If its "lost" in the mail you have a better shot with an established company. Especialy an active member of the forum community with a reputation to uphold. Not to mention they give you mints.

I have trouble dropping 1k+ on Ebay. If its "lost" in the mail you have a better shot with an established company. Especialy an active member of the forum community with a reputation to uphold. Not to mention they give you mints.

Check their rating on ebay. Pretty impressive. They are a big hobby store I on ebay and locally. Their sales numbers on ebay prove that too.

Anyway, to each his own right!!

Curt

price

Just got home from church and saw the link to the Baja on Ebay. WOW 855.99 is the best I have seen. And, they have over 1200 transactions with a 100% rating. Very impressive. I buy alot on ebay and don't see that often. If I can't find a better price I will order one Friday!! Oh Yeah!!!!

:happybday: to me!!!

Just got home from church and saw the link to the Baja on Ebay. WOW 855.99 is the best I have seen. And, they have over 1200 transactions with a 100% rating. Very impressive. I buy alot on ebay and don't see that often. If I can't find a better price I will order one Friday!! Oh Yeah!!!!

:happybday: to me!!!

Yes happy birthday! :happybday:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks