better track handling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers lads,

got some grease today so will strip the spare diff I have and I presume you are talking about general silicone sealant (diy stuff) to seal the ends of that diff housing? Glas you pointed that out cause I wouldn't have done that.

plus....my Marder has an ally front end but the axle mount A has a weak point so I want to get spare plastic parts for back up and seen this on ebay but I'm unsure if its FG as it looks different from the stock one on a Marder....if you got time take a peak and give me the lowdown...much appreciated.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FG-Marder...04231&pid=100015&prg=1006&rk=1&#ht_1970wt_738

heres the front end......the weak spot is where the previous owner has drilled up through the axle mount and there is a long bolt through it.....leaving a rather thin wall of ally. :w00t:

Attachments

• IMAG0557.jpg
    IMAG0557.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 13
ha, I've heard that said before!!

Can you see the nut on the left hand side just above the groove for the sway bar?

Its hard to explain.

But there is a bolt that goes up through the chassis all the way through the axle mount.

don't strain your eyes too much mate!

got ya if its holding up leave it be mate its probaly better than the plastic stock set up you could just replace the a+b bulkheads rossmods on ebay has a pair of kcr red alloy ones @£30 quid but id leave it till it breaks if it does

lol definatly.. i rarely ever sell anything whatsoever, so if it can go to a good home, so be it. i remember when i first got into rc not long ago,there were a few guys that wanted to help me out and made it alot easier for me,i know you did with advice mate ( and the time you offered me a carbon battery holder for the hormann) but for people like nige at freeprawn and a few guys off here that just sent me parts like im trying to do now . sometimes its a big thing when you start in the hobby and things don't go to plan...
whats youre address....me and assad could pop round.

(plus me and ren have gone abit random on this thread so maybe abit of an apology too)

Last edited:
screwing pooing gimp spice bwoy ohwe be geese .

fucget that, the last person id be going around anyones house with or without lol...

noi thanx i already haver one and does my head in, keepit

Last edited:
I'll send my work address....safety in numbers!!

Seriously, much appreciated hyper......I am new the this petrol lark but been running leccy and nitro for too long....

I would say I will hopefully return a favour but that would be playing into your mates hands!!

Cheers

renbar, sounds about right, mr muscle time. get shining

royale mail. it sometimes is better to be a selfish tight git lol, but not my style. ill leave that to others.....a + b sorted mate. you will find afew others that will help you out then youll find others that will try selling you stuff at daft prices .. i don't want anything in return mate, but youll be paying top dollar for the next thing you need...lol

funny, when i got my marder i had offers to go see a few people so they could set my car up , as you see, i left it the way it is and still handle like shite!!!lol
but me, im not trying to get anyone around here , he -he .

Last edited:
How bad does that sound :eek:mg:

Ha ha, i know that it`s sounds pretty bad but i love the power.. I have about 9hp and 100% torque all the time.. It is pretty insane.. The car is pretty heavy but the engine dosent matter.!! I really like petrol cars most but i wanted to try electric.. The positive side with the electric conversion is the very low center of gravity and the car do not roll over at all.. This car also have powerlock diffs front and rear so it is fully adjustable.. I have built this car with almost all the options i can find out there.. All aluminium parts, powerlock diffs, hydralic brakes, greater shocks, heavy duty drive belt, some carbon fiber parts and a lot more.. The car goes wery well on the track and i have no problem to keep up with the MCD V4 and Losi 4WD cars..
:cup-1:

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
This is the video wen i first try the car with brushless conversion, the engine is set to produce 70% off full torque at this time..

Last edited by a moderator:
not well enough for that yet barry:(

but maybe you better keep the KY to hand eh:lol::lol:

K....

if only you knew mate i had that treatment on sunday in hospital mate camera up the ringer jobby and a load of biopsys done bit sore today so will have to let hyper down gently:lol::lol:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks