Beware of this uk seller!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlieboy

Hi just thought I'd give the uk fg drivers a seller warning.

I bought some things from this seller through eBay uk (rose198011) his real name is Daniel Rose, just be very carefull as a couple of the things I bought never arrived and was promised replacements that never showed, the one that pissed me off the most was a complete roll cage for a marder but came missing some parts, he said he'd send replacements which never showed, then says he sent them recorded and still never showed, so I open a claim and left negative feedback, I then got this message......

"If you remove the negative feedback and close the cases I will refund the cost of all the parts that have been lost in the post"

Mmmmmmm right I don't think so if I can't trust you to post my items how can I trust you to refund my money :(

The guy as a poop load of positive feedback but just be carefull as ive opened claims through PayPal and was given refunds for all the parts apart from the cage. Even though the listin said complete fg marder roll cage they won't refund as the listin doesn't mention individual parts ( what a fekin joke ).

;) If it ain't broke, bash it till it is ;)

Sadly I ended up getting my money refunded too...
I wont go near the guy again...

only ever had the one dealing with him and it wasn't good..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks