Big bore kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pee59

i just ordered an 35mm race ported big bore kit with a 2mm stuffed crankshaft...im having a little trouble trying to figure out how to install crankshaft..can anyone help?

Not wanting to sound obvious, make sure you have it the right way round. Fit one side first using the zenoha puller or a soft face hammer, fit the gasket (a dab of grease here and there will hold it in place) then take the other half and offer it up to the half with the crank, you should be able to push it together far enough to drop the bolts in to pull it together square (if not then use your soft face hammer again) - only do the bolts up 1/4 turn max.

Hope this helps.

hi,if you would like to watch this ,step by step,look it up on youtube, 'cy engine rebuild' doesn't matter if you have a zen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recommend replacing the bearings and seal in the case. What cases are you using CY, Zen 2 or 4 bolt?

What kit did you get? Is the cylinder machined for the stroker crank? If you would post a link of the kit so I can take a look at it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks