big scale toys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, you still got two other bajas too> Piggy. lol

man that 1/4 scale drifter looks SWEET!

yea that wing is just sitting on there thats why its a little straight and not down on a angle yea and yamadude got my very first BAJA for building my SS.for me .the hopped up one is a new ss deoranged.ONE OF THE RTRS MIGHT BE FOR SALE ANY ONE IN MICH NEEDS ONE 650.00 FIRM.don't WANT TO SHIP.IF NOT IM GOING TO KEEP.

yes he did. i just tore into it today for the new turtle top brace and put my switch on top of the reciever box i hated trying to find that stupid switch on the side.and made a neet little cover for my servosaver to keep out sand an stuff.your never really done with these our we.i still have new bodys besides this one to cut out that are painted the one body you will know its me guess what it looks like

Show off :lol:You guys should see that drifter up close that thing is sweet just full of goodies and one of the nicest built I have seen.

Harry take the body off that thing and post some pics of it up close.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks