Billet Intake Manifold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it certainly does. the aluminum wont crack or warp like the stock units can. the teflon gaskets are OUTSTANDING. always seal. only thing you have to watch for is if the carb bolts are too long, they may push the rear teflon gasket back, and that may inturn cause a small airleak. Simple fix is to shorten the bolts about 1/8th inch, (2 or 3 mm) or use a washer under the head when you put it thru the volocity stack to shorten them so they don't push the rear teflon gasket away.

Smart buy imho.
T

it certainly does. the aluminum wont crack or warp like the stock units can. the teflon gaskets are OUTSTANDING. always seal. only thing you have to watch for is if the carb bolts are too long, they may push the rear teflon gasket back, and that may inturn cause a small airleak. Simple fix is to shorten the bolts about 1/8th inch, (2 or 3 mm) or use a washer under the head when you put it thru the volocity stack to shorten them so they don't push the rear teflon gasket away.

Smart buy imho.
T

Great info! I will be slowly changing all mine over to these too, after seing the crappy fit on the plastic. Nice buy csp.:cool2: What color?:laugh:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks