blackbone gears

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BE VERY CAREFUL to check the SHAPE of your shafts.
If I am not mistaken, these are the gears that have been manufactured with the 'flats' opposite each other, and not at 90 degrees.

This is the only reason I was unable to purchase them, as I have the tuning shaft, with the flats at 90 degrees.

Al.

If I am not mistaken, these are the gears that have been manufactured with the 'flats' opposite each other, and not at 90 degrees.

This is the only reason I was unable to purchase them, as I have the tuning shaft, with the flats at 90 degrees.

Al.

Oo,er Al.Check the shape of your shaft!!!:rolleyes::lol::lol:
J.

Al.

Don't quite follow you on this, I'm new to this, they look and say they will fit fg Baja, a little explanation please, so I understand and not waste money( in my head I thought you would just rotate)

Gears

Hi
on your drive bell you will have flats, they could be at
90 degs or 180 degs to each other.
These flats are there so you can srew the grub screws
on the gear wheel onto the drive bell so that it will
not come loose on the drive.
Your car might have flats at 90 degs, so the gears you are
on about have grub screws at 180 degs, so the answer to
this, just use one screw loctite in place or buy a zmc drive
bell which have flats oppersite each other.
Hope this is some help to you.
Alan

yes are good gears, i get them direct from the guy who makes them(bullet tooth troy msuk) or herby on ebay.he stocks freeprawn,so go direct to troy.
i use them on all my buggys and he does ratios that fg don't.i got some
28/36 coming!!!!! he also does 44/46 48 50 for diffs.
what size you after, i have loads

yes are good gears, i get them direct from the guy who makes them(bullet tooth troy msuk) or herby on ebay.he stocks freeprawn,so go direct to troy.
i use them on all my buggys and he does ratios that fg don't.i got some
28/36 coming!!!!! he also does 44/46 48 50 for diffs.
what size you after, i have loads

Just the standard size. Seen them on eBay, just want them to last, unlike the plastic ones that in my limited experience get eaten pretty quick

Right, it has a metal front gear, the bigger rear is plastic. I suppose you have to replace both, as they will be a different fit to the original front gear, so sorry I'm not 100% sure how to put it in words......pmsl

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks