Blunder ? Or not , 26cc moddified zenoah

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any dark spots in the pics are just the light , the piston is shiney clean as is the inside , we'll what I can see through exhaust exit and the exhaust exit is shiney mirror shine so you had to bend the light in the pics to try to show possible mods , cheers lads ,

cant tell to much from the pics mate exhaust port looks like its be played with and the copper gasket looks thin which will up the compresion and give a increase in power,,if your going to keep it and are happy that its a good engine then id whip the head off and check it over then you will know 100% if its been modded or not plus while its in bit chuck a new ring in and its job done,,if you don't get it apart its going to bug you not knowing lol

cant tell to much from the pics mate exhaust port looks like its be played with and the copper gasket looks thin which will up the compresion and give a increase in power,,if your going to keep it and are happy that its a good engine then id whip the head off and check it over then you will know 100% if its been modded or not plus while its in bit chuck a new ring in and its job done,,if you don't get it apart its going to bug you not knowing lol

Lol I thought you might say that mate , I just wanted to here it hehe , il not rest if I don't , il take it off and have a look & might aswell stick in a new ring , is it ok for me to leave the ignition on the head as I work I've never done one and it means I won't have to set the gap again ? What's the score with these copper gaskets , just bolt it down again ? Any liquid gasket needed ?
Cheers
Rob

you can leave the coil on or if you remove it use a bit of card between the flywheel and coil to get the gap right header cards the best what comes with rc parts ect,,,,the copper gaskets i just clean them off and refit them never bothered with paste stuff if had no problems doing this some say you should heat them up till there glowing let them cool down the refit but again i don't bother with all that,,even the ring if it looks ok you can refit it but its worth changing while its in bits

you can leave the coil on or if you remove it use a bit of card between the flywheel and coil to get the gap right header cards the best what comes with rc parts ect,,,,the copper gaskets i just clean them off and refit them never bothered with paste stuff if had no problems doing this some say you should heat them up till there glowing let them cool down the refit but again i don't bother with all that,,even the ring if it looks ok you can refit it but its worth changing while its in bits

Sound mate ! Il give it a go , the ring looks ok , but I think il have a new one , I suppose working with the engines is gonna be the bit I like , and everyone's gotta do it sometime , looks like a good engine so il keep it , whoever played with the exhaust exit must have been good it looks tricky to do that , il know when I open it , next time tho I'm going to not jump so quick and wait for the oddie I was after but I don't feel robbed "at all " so it's all good .
Cheers renbar :)
Rob

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks