Bobby’s hybrid hack job🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you took a box of trash and replaced it with all new parts?
Basically, I used the inner bulkhead, inner hinge pin holder and shock tower uprights but I might be scrapping the uprights also. Most of the box was hpi front end parts🤷‍♂️
Got the front shocks rebuilt with all new internals and plastics. Waiting on extended shock ends and heavier springs to rebuild the rear shocks. gas tank is in. Still waiting on axles and hubs for the front and some parts for the rear.D7232E96-83D3-4854-B715-DB73F19F7B8B.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ll try it, but I’m a so scared of sand. I’ve destroyed a few really expensive engines in my day🤦‍♂️

I hear ya. Well when ya get bored of doing laps around fields I'm down to hit the beach one day. There's a good stretch of sand out by Great Gun where not a lot of guys drive so smooth sand and no ruts.

Not bad really.
No I’m ok with the cost. Seeing the parts available I could have spent $5k on the roller hahah. I’m not a bling guy. Slap the trying together put a shell on it and make some videos nobody will know how much of a pos it is when that thing is fiddlesticking screaming in the park💨

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks