Bodies for FG Trucks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it... You can buy a clear body for $150 from fg, or you can buy a whole truck with a VERY detailed body from new bright (oh yeah, there is an R/C truck attached too) for the same money!!!!

But I guess you could give the kids the New bright truck, with the blown-out Fg body? Ha ha!

But, I mean c'mon, I know, this is a rich mans hobby, but it would be nice to catch a break!
Am I wrong?

...Trip

Last edited:
But, I mean c'mon, I know, this is a rich mans hobby, but it would be nice to catch a break!
Am I wrong?

...Trip

I hear ya there. My wallet seems to shrivel up and die every time I take her out. But, I don't think that you are playin if you didn't break something.....Am I right?!!

I've got the Jeep body now and its a perfect fit for the MT

dsc_4832.jpg

Bodies on Ebay Germany

I know its still a hit and miss type of deal having to bid on an item, but I just bought 2 Decent Monster Truck bodies for $40.00. Just thought I would throw that in.

You got anymore higher quality pics of that matey? it looks great.

I'm thinking of getting one myself, are they made of the same thinkness material as the FG MT shell?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks