Bodies, TBII?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ICONIC

Anyone tried to fit a FG Beetle shell or similar on TBII? Also wonder when/if Nutech are going to release unpainted shells?

Gas Jockey, that looks great indeed. Since the stinger of your pipe comes out on the front wheel well, do you notice the body gets dirty quicker in that area?

Chris

Looking great!!! How much difference is there between the MT and the TBII?
I know the shock towers are different part numbers from the MT to TB2 so I don't think the MT body mounts will fit the TB2. The MT has longer a-arms and larger shocks but for the most part is the same platform as the TB2.

Gas Jockey, that looks great indeed. Since the stinger of your pipe comes out on the front wheel well, do you notice the body gets dirty quicker in that area?

It's wet this time of year where I am so it gets absolutely covered in muck when I run it, if you mean exhaust goop, no it's not bad.

I know the shock towers are different part numbers from the MT to TB2 so I don't think the MT body mounts will fit the TB2. The MT has longer a-arms and larger shocks but for the most part is the same platform as the TB2.

Aah.. Ok! haven't even thought of the MT until now. But if the MT got longer arms it could look real cool with normal sized wheels? I was thinking of getting me a wide, fat and low truggy beetle?!?

I just sold my Baja Clone and was thinking of spend my money on Nutech instead... Seems like real quality!

A little carving with the dremel and kinda forced the screws in, it didn't last long though, I have the Smartech Titan bumpers and braces coming with my order.

Kewl good to know. I've been meaning to contact you about a Mega MT. Need to decide what to do with my three tank old ramp v2...

Nice way to make use of a boat pipe. You have a nice place to run. Wish we had a place like that around here.

Chris

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks