Bought used Baja 5T, what size engine do I have?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbarham

Ok I'm new to the 1/5 scale scene. I just bought a used HPI Baja 5T and I just plan on doing some bashing and hooking it up a bit. The guy I bought it from also got it second hand and wasn't sure what size the motor was. There is a 34 under the head of the motor so I was wondering if it was a 34cc. How can I tell what size the motor is? I will also have a ton more questions in the future for sure. Thanks in advance for any help.

hi sbarham wecome to the forum and 1/5th scale world... tbh m8 not sure my self as im a year into running these beast lol. only way i can think of is takeing the cylinder head off and messure the piston.. might be a good time to to see wot the engines insides like as its second hand twice... the rebuild kits are pretty cheap n easy to do if you do have to repair the head.. and dnt hesitate to ask any questions buddy ...

Ok I'm new to the 1/5 scale scene. I just bought a used HPI Baja 5T and I just plan on doing some bashing and hooking it up a bit. The guy I bought it from also got it second hand and wasn't sure what size the motor was. There is a 34 under the head of the motor so I was wondering if it was a 34cc. How can I tell what size the motor is? I will also have a ton more questions in the future for sure. Thanks in advance for any help.

What you have is a 2.54cm engine,

http://www.zenoah.co.jp/int/product...nid=378184,378182,378180,378178,378176,679934

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks