brake assembly

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

repobud

is there a trick to putting on the side cover and getting the brake disk to line up?? the mb is new to me, i had trouble getting the disk to line up between the pads, i fired it up for the first time yesterday, when i hit the brakes the disk was on the wrong side of the pad and melted into the side cover. i have been building and running 1/10 scale for 20yrs so im not a newbie by far. but this is a PITA!!! thanks in advance for any help.

I've never worked on that piece so I'm not sure what has to be done. You can get to the exploded views online on Traxxas' website. Go to the site then put your mouse cursor over "products" and then click on "Nitro". Scroll down to the bottom and click on "Legacy Models". You'll find the "Gas Buggy" there, as they have it listed. Once you're in there, the tab for "Exploded Views" will get you to the PDF file that you need. That might help you out a bit.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks