Branding and sheep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, comparing a rovan to a rcmax is insane. Not even in the same world. Show me a rovan standing a losi 5ive t on its ass end and I'll eat my words. I don't care how but hurt someone is there not comparable. A rovan is a mass produced, low budget, throw a way engine where the company cuts corners in every way possible to save money

Lol, comparing a rovan to a rcmax is insane. Not even in the same world. Show me a rovan standing a losi 5ive t on its ass end and I'll eat my words. I don't care how but hurt someone is there not comparable. A rovan is a mass produced, low budget, throw a way engine where the company cuts corners in every way possible to save money
ur correct, but i only want to see his specific ported 45cc because he talks a big game. obviously there is no comparison in quality, rcmax is galaxies better.

Last edited:
ur correct, but i only want to see his specific ported 45cc because he talks a big game. obviously there is no comparison in quality, rcmax is galaxies better.

I would to, but no matter how much Porting he does it will get spanked. Hell a oddified g320, or obr g320/g340 would likely keep up

I have no doubt that his pet Rovan is a wonder to behold but so far I haven't seen anything that impresses me. Its just like a picture is worth a thousand words, an action is worth about a trillion of them.

Or like the peacock lady said to the peacock male who was showing full pride; "Yeah its pretty, but cut the crap and show me your willie".

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks