BRCA Round 2/EFRA warm up results

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yes - 4th overall, a long way to go yet. I'll be stripping & rebuilding the whole car before we go to the next race meeting in Scotland.

Looking at the results Stevo had his W5 hooked up pretty well & Ian Oddie was on fire in the 2wd's. I see you beat both of them in 1 of the 2wd heats tho - nice going :cool2: Richard Stiles was consistent in the 4wd & finished well in the final but bet he was a bit disappointed with 3rd.

The 4wd final shows that cc isnt everything with the top 3 drivers running 26cc, the mid finish drivers running 27cc and the bottom 2 drivers running 29cc!! Hmmmm........maybe there is hope for my stock 4wd marder :lol::lol:

Looking at the results Stevo had his W5 hooked up pretty well & Ian Oddie was on fire in the 2wd's. I see you beat both of them in 1 of the 2wd heats tho - nice going :cool2: Richard Stiles was consistent in the 4wd & finished well in the final but bet he was a bit disappointed with 3rd.

The 4wd final shows that cc isnt everything with the top 3 drivers running 26cc, the mid finish drivers running 27cc and the bottom 2 drivers running 29cc!! Hmmmm........maybe there is hope for my stock 4wd marder :lol::lol:

mate that w5 of stevos was one of the fastest cars we see at lsor essex and ians just the shumacher of rc cars and great to watch him drive

Ian is a world of information and tallent/skill within toy car racing but also engineering in general.
Richard is a top driver and has been around the sport since he could look over the rostrom wall, He would win loads more but he doesn't do it enough, stevo's a good driver and deserves his spot at the top but as I said to him when we'd finished racing, I've never been overtaken so many times by the same person on the same lap. I don't think he'd mind me saying that when he's good, he's very good - when he flaps and has a bad day, it shows.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks