Break-In Procedure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stratous

Hello Everyone,

I ordered a new MCD X4 Rally and I am expecting it to be delivered this Wednesday. I'm new to Gasoline engine and would like to get experienced individuals advice on the proper way to break in the engine. I ordered my car to come with the Zenoah 29cc (G290RC).

Also, I live in South Florida where it is warm, no not warm, HOT 10 months out of the year. Any suggestions concerning the body whether I need to cut out any windows for air flow to help keep engine from overheating?

Thanks

There are several racers on site here, but I would suggest taking a look at photos of publicity shots and racing. This should give some ideas.

Personally, I 'bash' and like things to stay as realistic as possible, which drilling a 10cm (4") circle in the windscreen definitely isn't, but it's practical.

I know where you're coming from on this!!

Al.

Look for ESP's tuning guide in the engine section. Follow it and you should be fine. On keeping it cool that is a MCD question...
Make sure you use a real good 2 stroke oil. Being hot you will need one that has a reputation. That also can be found in the engine section.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks