Break part missing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AceM

I looked in the manual and there is supposed to be another pin on the other side, however i cant find where the pin is held
SaUETcB.jpg

On the left side it is held in by the screw mount but on the right side there is nothing to hold it

The 2nd photo is the bottom of the brakes, is there something that is supposed to hold them, or is it only held in place by the 2 pins on the top?

https://i.imgur.com/S3Pza8n.jpg

There should be 2 pins made into the outside pad closest to spur gear. Looks like you broke one off. And no, nothing holds the bottom, only the top pins

I realize i spelled brake wrong lol

So if i order another pin, how does it get held in, i couldnt find anything in the manual or exploded views that support the pin from coming out

I realize i spelled brake wrong lol

So if i order another pin, how does it get held in, i couldnt find anything in the manual or exploded views that support the pin from coming out

Make a pin from the appropriate sized drill shank and glue it in with red Loctite.

I can do that, but is this a design flaw or something, it seems weird that the pin is not secured

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks