Broken A-Arm Again!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the buggy hit just right on the ends..lot of weight,,,good that it pulled loose...
not real damage to the rest of the buggy......That is 1 reason I still use plastic arms..
as to have very little damage done........Best to you and enjoy your buggy...Slawhammer

We were going to when we ordered $50. worth of Duratrax parts. If they would've been FG it would have been more like $150. I guess u get what u pay for. We took the cheap way out and now I'm paying for it.

I will order FG parts, thanks Crazy Beetle!

We were going to when we ordered $50. worth of Duratrax parts. If they would've been FG it would have been more like $150. I guess u get what u pay for. We took the cheap way out and now I'm paying for it.

I will order FG parts, thanks Crazy Beetle!

i thougt Duratrax had a seriosu warranty.

Are you sure the bolt is big enough in diameter? You may want to try a bigger bolt, cut it off to the size you need, and try that to see if it bites into the plastic better. Is the bolt the same size on both sides?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks