buckshot X2R hpi baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roofchopper

DSC00008.jpg
this is my copy of the great buckshot X2R , gonna run a motor mid mounted and a toothed belt to a baja g/box, homebrew long travel susp and some body work, have a look on the buckshot site:party-time:

nice, you have so many projects Ive lost count what your building :clown:
hows that dual 5t getting on? i want one? plz? finish building it? now? :clown:

Andy.

hi mate, got a few, i tend to jump from one the another as i collect parts, im selling my business at the moment and when the funds come in i can get the goodies to kit them out, at the moment im building the chassis frames ready to kit out, the 5t needs the rear cage doing and some body mounts, im need some rims to set the susp/body height, cheers chopper

oh yes it does. deffo keeping an eye on this one. was really really hopeing to have put in some hours this year already, so i could maybe squeeze one of these into my garage.

DSC00100.jpg
got the start of the front lower arm done, made a jig to tack the susp points on the base then i can box them up like the orig

hi mate cheers, need to get it a roller now so i can size up the frame properly, gonna make the rear arms today cheers

im new to this forum,im not new to r/c ,but i can say is my dream is to finish my sand rail based on a single sitter chain driven,my project is been in hold for the last tree years,no money and a mess of shop plus full time school,but im getting ready to start so i can finish it soon.(i suffer when i see loose sand,waitting to be deform and destroy by an r/c)well i can shear some pics.

Attachments

• 07-18-09_1949.jpeg
    07-18-09_1949.jpeg
    24.1 KB · Views: 30
looking good,your work is inspiring to me.two year ago they ask me why you are building when you can buy....is more a learning expirience,is measering youreself....keep building my friend.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks