bug body for king motor buggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes 100 us free shipping just click on the pic and it will take you straight there, they have alot of km stuff cheap tooooo

Volkswagon_Clear_body_cover_for_Baja_5t_only_the_body_cover_.jpg_200x200.jpg

Last edited:
That looks like it is for the 5T only, not the buggy as he asked for. I think pro line made one as well.

thanks. toughest part was getting the grommets in the holes, there were four of them where plastic was thicker i had hard time with, the sides were thinner was easier. but it should prove to be a really tuff body.

I have the truck guys, and my body is the KM one. Visual differeence between the pro-line and KM is the fact the rear is molded as an engine on the proline, but the KM has a paneled rear so no visible engine. If you are looking at the pics of my truck, I just put stickers on there because I have a bunch of stickers and I was covering up a small problem with the paint job

The king motor baja 5b is an excellent clone for HPI Baja. I own both and the KM baja is half the price. all the parts are same, so you can use hpi baja spare parts on the km or vise versa. i got my King motor baja ksrc 001 and it cost me only half the price of HPI Baja 5b.
wheels and tires

The king motor baja 5b is an excellent clone for HPI Baja. I own both and the KM baja is half the price. all the parts are same, so you can use hpi baja spare parts on the km or vise versa. i got my King motor baja ksrc 001 and it cost me only half the price of HPI Baja 5b.
wheels and tires

Its half the price because its no where near the quality of hpi

Go away Outtaluck. This is the KM forum. Both KM and HPI break the same parts or get upgraded anyway...

Go away Outtaluck. This is the KM forum. Both KM and HPI break the same parts or get upgraded anyway...

Dude i own both i have the right to be here and im telling what i know from experience

Km 3.0 30.5 2 speed
IMG_0357.jpg

Hpi 5bss
IMG_0538-1.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks