bug tuber

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh yeah im liking this one its what ive been waiting for im saving now are you putting mounting holes for the shell onit as well no more tub be nice if you could make it so standard beetle mount holes on the sills are used top top work as expected genius

on the rear gonna run the rose joints verticle instead of flat so they pivit better,
does any body know how many lengh dogbones fg make

not sure on that one chop i know mine are 102mm they make 90mm 96mm and i think they do a 107mm one for 4wd thats just dogbones don't now about balldrives

hi cheers renbar for the dogbone sizes
the tubing is 10mm seamed, tig welded, this is the ginnypig starter to see what problems i get:trout:

hi thanks every one, i thought it would be easier than the hpi but im trying to mount the diff and engine straight to the chassis, should have a few more pics this week, don't know how much they would be till its finished and i know how much agro it is to build

hi cheers guys should have some more pics soon, go to get a new digi, went bang, sorted the rear susp mounts and working on the engine mounts and roll bars

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks