Busted trans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Deathrawt

Nice write up.

When you installed your 46cc did you also use a smaller pull starter or did you stay with the one that came on the engine. Also, with the 46cc did you use the original pipe as such able to keep your driver in place?

Sounds like you found your sweet spot.

Enjoy.
Yes I used the adapter from DDM so you can use the smaller pull start so you don’t have to chop the side frame
I used the stock pipe with the engine but you still have to remove the driver figure unfortunately
nothing you did wouldn't have added substantial if any power to the engine, it would have needed ported to see any real gains.
Yeah it didn’t do much that’s for sure
It ran smoother with the low side now able to be adjusted and having a proper choke was nice
Someone needs to design a proper top end for it and then it could be a decent engine

I saw a u tube video of a spacer under the cylinder and the top of the cylinder turned down on the lathe accordingly, that was to change the port timing. The video of it working seemed like it was more powerful, but there has been no update of it on his channel since 2019 or 2020, maybe it blew up???
Here it is, found it again, there's several parts to it.
https://youtu.be/-VVp1UG5aOQ
https://youtu.be/UGP6zUK6rTA

that says two years ago, and his newest video is two years old as well. He also teased a video after of a possible 71cc engine but ...

Last edited:
You gotta remember it's a basic 2 stroke engine and a cheap one at that. It's built to suite the masses on go peds and the like. It has potential, much more then the factory offering, but you have to be able to dig in there and find it. Pretty much all about flow. More fuel and air in, at the right times = more power out.

That guy seemed to be a machinest off for covid,waste of time.He would have been better off designing a engine install kit for a 32 cc losi engine with a big bore kit......

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks