Buying a used engine need advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nolimit

ok thinking bout buying a used engine its a Rcmk short block with a zenoah 30.5 ported top end 6hp.So the question is there some way to identify this to make sure that is what it is. Sorry guys kinda new to this 1/5 scale stuff. He apperently bought the parts an upgraded the engine himself.

hi nolimit im pretty new to 1/5th rc myself. and having issues with my 26cc cy engine ive just posted my issues on this site too. think were in the rght place to ask for help and advice..as its a good respectfull forum with alot of knowledge..hope you get it sorted ...

ok thinking bout buying a used engine its a Rcmk short block with a zenoah 30.5 ported top end 6hp.So the question is there some way to identify this to make sure that is what it is. Sorry guys kinda new to this 1/5 scale stuff. He apperently bought the parts an upgraded the engine himself.

There's no reliable way of checking.
I'd stay away from 2nd hand motors even though it's prolly only been driven by a little old lady on Sundays.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks