Bzm first fitting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pipe fitted

few pictures of pipe

DSC_0069-1.jpg
DSC_0068-1.jpg
DSC_0066-1.jpg
DSC_0070.jpg
picture 1 an 4 shows where i cut the mount i need to weld it friday and repaint the whole pipe but it does fit no big problems

i think the covers are the same as ours and direct the air from the flywheel over the head

i must admit the bzm looks most at home in the losi and its match made in rc heaven

what fuel pipe is that your using got a link

barry's losi

look forward to seeing ya car baz, keeping mine standard for now, to see how the car holds up.
I may buy the mcd w5 at some point as well, that would be some twosome now wouldn't it.
Am waiting for my new power plant (zenoah 28.5 4 bolt) from mmr, only £200, but it won't be going in until i get a stevo tune on it and a pipe.
Tell those fast boy's with their hpi sct's i'm comming and i got me a giant 1/8 buggy with losi pedigree, to open up a can of whoopass and give em a good spraying with it lol.:D:cup-1:;).

bloody rubbish Baz,why didn't you get a proper engine like my 23cc !!!
And while your at it get shut of the Losi and buy an SQ like mine,Losi and BZM....tut tut,a combination of utter crap!
J.

bloody rubbish Baz,why didn't you get a proper engine like my 23cc !!!
And while your at it get shut of the Losi and buy an SQ like mine,Losi and BZM....tut tut,a combination of utter crap!
J.

lol, yeh & while ya at it...that transmitter ya using.. pfft get a real one like my 40mhz!!
:D

lol!

indeed they do, was wit 1275mini last weekend while he was running it in still.. all i can say is "wow" ...even during the run in it was like sh!t off a shovel, was tempted to switch engines with my stock 26 while his back was turned! :D lol ^^

indeed they do, was wit 1275mini last weekend while he was running it in still.. all i can say is "wow" ...even during the run in it was like sh!t off a shovel, was tempted to switch engines with my stock 26 while his back was turned! :D lol ^^

Barry would never notice the switch Daz,he's a poop driver anyway!!!:lol::lol::rolleyes:
J

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks