BZM micro motor giveaway.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is there any plans for a budget version ie no fancy carbon fibre fan cover,,you could easly make it cheaper if you could get it @ 400/500 which is about the cost of a top race tuned engine then i think it would do even better and theres nothing stoping you getting the flash bits at a later date so you still win

and as for them being a new engine and not race proven yet i don't think is a big deal as theres probaly 10/20 bashers to 1 racer so its not realy a big deal and to be honest id rather make 10/20 happy than 1 racer there spoilt for choice anyway as mike say's and they have all been at it a long time with results ect ,,but things change and move on,,,im a basher all i want is a reliable engine with to much power[clarksons law power power power]

I think if BiZeta want to corner the market or get a good chunk on it they should bring a budget engine out,it should be affordable to the younger Large scale addicts.:)
J

This thread just goes to show that Moderators on forums like this can delete half of a perfectly good discussion. Make you wonder if there are "favours" being done, great work guys.

This thread just goes to show that Moderators on forums like this can delete half of a perfectly good discussion. Make you wonder if there are "favours" being done, great work guys.

It wasn't a good discussion,its called trolling.MMR simply put a freebie up,all people have to do is say yes they like the engine,if not ,don't make a comment then there will be no arguments.
No favours here.
J

So what your saying is, people can only comment if they like something or it's what people are expected to say - what a load of bollocks. I'd already said it was a kind offer but don't expect people to like or get excited about an untried £650 engine, especially people who contribute to this forum with genuine information to try and help people out rather than "oh look at this blah, it's chrome and loud.
If you want to ban me, feel free but just as with northwest off road club, don't complain when you hear stuff you don't like.

So what your saying is, people can only comment if they like something or it's what people are expected to say - what a load of bollocks. I'd already said it was a kind offer but don't expect people to like or get excited about an untried £650 engine, especially people who contribute to this forum with genuine information to try and help people out rather than "oh look at this blah, it's chrome and loud.
If you want to ban me, feel free but just as with northwest off road club, don't complain when you hear stuff you don't like.

Take this to the "Engine thread" this is for a completion.No need for bans as I don't think its appropriate.As for the NWORC ,that has nothing to do with this.
J

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks