Can anyone identify this clutch?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
Just bought an adjustable clutch and don't know what make it is.Can anyone identify it ? If so are there parts available for it as it needs a new pad.
J.

Hey VooDoo..yeah..it's a LB 2 shoe race clutch for on roads......those shoes were to
quick for off/road....spendy for replacement..for 2 shoes..$20 USD....the alloy arms
are spendy as well......I have the same clutch......Tried it in off road...went thru a set
of shoes in 1 day.......Best clutch for the money is a LB 4 shoe teflon shoes..Off/road
There about $138 Usd ..Check DDM ...http://www.davesmotors.com/s.nl/c.885035/n.1/it.A/id.2423/.f
That's what I would use.....Read guys are getting good use from them for the shoes
6 month's to 12 month's for 1 set of shoe's..........Slaw

When properly set and used this LB clutch last really long, I had this one in my offroad full alloy Leopard and race with it for 2 years, almost no wear on pads.

Yes you are correct....but in sand & loose dirt..gettint in the clutch bell...And that can be with any clutch as well.....But I find for my application those 2 little shoes too small
for best engagement or contact.....4 shoes are more even......like the cy or zen longer
2 shoes....But you will also see uneven ware on the shoes...thin spots....were contact made with the clutch bell....
Not to cause a arguement here on clutch's..this is just my opinion and what works for me..as to hard flat out running wot 90% of the time.....We each have different styles
we drive our Rc car's or truck's.......Slaw

You're absolutely correct, on my F1, for 2 engines I use 3-block clutch, and on other 2 I have telfon, in also depends on driving style, and for me, engine powerband.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks