Canadian LS distributor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes he's in Ontario. Only lives 10 minutes from me too. :cool2: He wanted to make it easier to have us order local. Many of us order for parts and very few shops carry Largescale stuff we need. He's already placed a order with DDM fro some guys to get the ball rolling.

If you e-mail him just mention Joe Selwa sent ya.

Yes he's in Ontario. Only lives 10 minutes from me too. :cool2: He wanted to make it easier to have us order local. Many of us order for parts and very few shops carry Largescale stuff we need. He's already placed a order with DDM fro some guys to get the ball rolling.

If you e-mail him just mention Joe Selwa sent ya.
Nice to have more catching on makes the whole bobby better, are they going to stock FG? MCD? Redcat? or just engines? any idea.

I have them saved in "my favorites"

At first it will be more for the parts and the HPI 5B and 5T. Later depending on how things go he will expand. I've opened his eyes on other manufacturers. With my help Elcon may be on the list too!!:clown:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks