Cant Wait!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fast i got the boat matty had for sale. I live in florida, gonna be almost 80 today and I can run boats baja whatever just about anytime, excluding rain of course! Soon as I get her here (should be today) Ill get her unpacked and photoed and post er up.

Fast i got the boat matty had for sale. I live in florida, gonna be almost 80 today and I can run boats baja whatever just about anytime, excluding rain of course! Soon as I get her here (should be today) Ill get her unpacked and photoed and post er up.

I remember those pics Matty posted, that's one sweet looking boat.
Congrats and have a blast with it.

the boat came in today and it is AMAZING!!!!! I wanna post some pics, but to be honest it will have to wait till the mornin,....im just having to much fun scopin it all out!!!! well hell ok mebee just one...er.....3
IMG_0483.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0484.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0485.jpg
[/IMG]

Dead beat Boat Theif

That is just plain sad :nono:

Make that 6 total members of our forum that have been taken by Recon8541 aka Mike Williams
Eustis Florida......
A little over 2000.00 worth of items have been sent to this guy, and no payment on any of them.

Waiting for a response Recon.....

Matt

Hes been Banned!!!!!!!!!!

One persong got some sort of payment. but not enough to cover the boat.
no one else has recieved anything from what i can tell.
T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks