Car and radio set up help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carty250

Evening all, I haven't been on here for a long time hence the question. I have an Fg Marder and an on road Sportsline car, I bought these around 2007/8 and I have hardly used either of them, I started to upgrade the parts to alloy and so on. The trouble is I have forgotten how they went together and how the radio works regarding trimming and all the other features. Is there anywhere I could drop these off to be rebuilt and set up properly? :(

Thanks in advance

Simon

Evening all, I haven't been on here for a long time hence the question. I have an Fg Marder and an on road Sportsline car, I bought these around 2007/8 and I have hardly used either of them, I started to upgrade the parts to alloy and so on. The trouble is I have forgotten how they went together and how the radio works regarding trimming and all the other features. Is there anywhere I could drop these off to be rebuilt and set up properly? :(

Thanks in advance

Simon

You could try mmr largescale racing or
rapid-racing.co.uk

I think both of them have service tech's who could help you out.

I hope this helps.

Regards
BM

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks